woensdag 23 oktober 2013

Vehitle part III

Because I wanted the middle of the vehitle to be a bit wider, and because the leg wells needed more dept, I added some plastic around the leg wells to create a raised edge. This should also make for a nice shape when filled out with putty.


The rods are made from leftover sprue, about 3 mm thick.




Then drilled, sawed and sanded a hole for the cockpit. Where I also added walls from plastic card and added a chair (from a 1/20 racecar I think, doesn't fit 1/20 figures though...)





I started on a pilot using 1/24 legs and a 1/20 drivers torso that was quite small for the scale and fitted well with the legs.
He fits his chair, so it all works out  ^_^



Just some major gap filling and then it's on to puttying and mechanical detail, and maybe finishing the legs.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten