donderdag 17 oktober 2013

Vehitle part II

Started building some leg parts, made from 10 and 25 ml pipets. They were bent and gnarled with a lighter. These will be the lower leg parts that, when folded up, will face the outside. I need to find something for the upper leg, and something to make joints. 



Also found a decently sized ball, just needs some texture.

It needed some sort of suspension, something to keep it in place. After trying to make a ring myself, I found a 1/4 (I think) toy motorcross wheel, and the rim was just perfect. So I removed the spokes and figured outa way to keep it in place (foam block, plasticard, superglue :P ).
Also added the start of wheel wells.

I wonder what scale would look best, it's too small for 1/20 (and the driver won't fit anywhere), too big for 1/35, so it seems 1/24 is the only thing left...  oh well, it'll sort itself out.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten