woensdag 28 augustus 2013

Weltenraum Nahkampf Gefechtseinheit Ausf. B 'Ollie' - part II

I was torturing myself over how to build an engine for the thing, when I found an engineblock from a 1/12 bike. I got the bike for free at a secondhand store because the guy didn't think it would sell.
Now I can prove to my wife that there's good reason to take in extra (built) models :P



I found the thrusters in a bag full of detail stuff for this build, didn't remember I had that bag.

Then I made two extra thrusters and added some more detail stuff and cables to the engine. It'll need more detailing, and especially more cables, thinner ones.






And I made a sensor array thingy from helicopter parts and small scale ship parts, the rigging mostly:



Which I think fits quite nicely





 The gun just got some filling done, I don't think I'll do much more to it than that. (well, sanding of course)



Almost done, fun to get into a sorta building spree.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten