donderdag 12 september 2013

Plastic crack from all over the world

 Last weekend I got a package from Germany, and in it were gifts from friends. Two Ma.k suits (an AFS and a Raccoon) as well as a surprise from Charley (all the way from New York) and some beautifully casted parts from Andreas who lives in Germany.
Andreas was also so kind to provide me with an 1/6th scale MG34 and German WW2 Helmet. I'll use the MG34 to finally give Fred a gun so I can finish him.

Two old school Ma.k kits, with the quite rare raccoon in it ^_^

Resin parts,mostly engine parts, I'm so happy Andreas included these, as I never have enough engine parts.

A surprise from Charley, a beautiful tie, which I'm pretty sure I'll need sooner than I'd like.

More plastic crack for me! ^_^

2 opmerkingen:

  1. "A surprise from Charley, a beautiful tie, which I'm pretty sure I'll need sooner than I'd like."

    Hold out for the bigger bucks, mate!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen